“Less is more” is a timeless fashion rule, but knowing when and with what pieces to accessorize with can definitely add more personality to your look. Every once in a while, I enjoy having some jewelry to complement my look and add a sense of girly glam to it. Here are the classic jewelry pieces every woman should have and what to best pair them with!
- Pearl earrings – These are glamorous, classic, and elegant. They can be worn to doll up a shirt and jeans look or perhaps accentuate your long gown attire. Matched with a pearl necklace or bracelet, this piece of jewelry can give you that beautiful feminine aura.
- Diamond stud earrings – These are small and nondescript but can be worn on a daily basis or even for formal events. It also adds a bit of shine to your overall look.
- A pendant necklace – Something that falls elegantly from your neck would look wonderful with a scoop neck top or a gown which exposes your bossom. Your chosen charm or gem may also help complete the color scheme you are going for.
- An oversized ring – Think of this as something you’d wear on your index or middle finger for that accentuating effect on your hand. Choose a kind of stone or metal which would look well with most of your outfits.
- Bracelets – Choose a bracelet made of fine quality precious metals so that they won’t easily give way. Thin-stranded bracelets can be worn on a daily basis and those with thicker structures can be worn for night events.
- Hoop earrings – Something simple and just the right size at about 1.5-2 inches in diameter would do. This can be casual enough for day wear but can effortlessly go to being a nighttime accessory as well.
If you are having a hard time looking for more affordable items, you can go for white gold over platinum or perhaps white sapphires over diamonds. Finding online shops and other store outlets which offer jewelry discounts can also help you complete your accessory set for these classic jewelry pieces that every woman should have!